216675 William Morris Mallow Wallpaper
Essential information before ordering Furniture and Upholstery
Standard Home Delivery
- Standard Home Delivery of Furniture, Upholstery and both Lighting and Mirrors will only be to addresses in Mainland UK or with an additional charge outside the UK.
- Please measure carefully and accurately to ensure that the Furniture and/or Upholstery ordered can gain access, and will fit into the room/space intended and that our large delivery lorry can safely reach the delivery address and wait for the duration of the delivery, as re-delivery/collection and cancellation fees apply. For more information, contact Customer Services*.
- A minimum £60 re-delivery/collection charges for UK customers and £165 re-delivery/collection charge for European customers apply where:- i) no adult is available to accept delivery, ii) where there is no 'large' delivery lorry access to the delivery address or iii) the Products will not fit into room/space intended after being delivered at delivery address unless in compliance with your statutory rights.
- Cancellation fees of up to 25% of the value of Products may also apply if the Products are subsequently cancelled.
- An adult must be present at the delivery address to sign and acknowledge that Products have been received in a satisfactory condition. Carefully check the unwrapped Products, do not leave them wrapped and unchecked.
- Any visible damage/defect to the Products and to your property must be reported to customer services within a reasonable time frame we consider this to be within three days of delivery, this does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Furniture marked will not be unpacked by the delivery crew and shall be acknowledged by signature.
- The delivery crew will not attempt delivery if health and safety risk or damage to your home may result. Doors, windows or any structural construction will not be removed in order to attempt delivery.
Delivery & Storage Information
A non-refundable storage fee of £100 per full week will be charged when i) we have been unable to make a delivery booking with you within three weeks after the original delivery date or first booking attempt by Customer Services* (whichever is the later) or ii) delivery bookings have been made and you are unavailable to take delivery of your order after agreeing delivery dates with Customer Services*. A minimum £60 re-delivery charge for UK customers and £165 re-delivery charge for European customers, will apply in both i) and ii).
- The Product with the longest time to completion may determine your estimated delivery week. We will provide you with an estimated week our carrier will contact you to arrange delivery.
- Any date specified by us for delivery is an estimate and time for delivery shall not be made of the essence. Specific delivery dates and times cannot be agreed when placing your order.
- Express lead times are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- We are not liable for any delays and/or failures in delivery if we cannot gain access to the delivery address on the agreed delivery date or under any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
Standard Parcel Delivery
- We deliver Standard Home Furnishings, Made-to-Measure Products via UK based carriers within the UK.
- It is your responsibility to provide an accurate, secure postal delivery address. For most parcels an adults signature will be required.
- We are not liable for loss once goods have been signed for or if goods are lost due to an inaccurate address supplied by you.
- A minimum £4.50 Standard Parcel Delivery charge applies to deliveries of Standard Home Furnishings, Made to Measure Products and Furniture less than £50.00
- Delivery charges to countries outside the UK are subject to additional charging.
- FREE delivery applies to Furniture, Upholstery, Wallpaper, Fabric and both Lighting and Mirrors over £50.00 for UK only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us at the time of ordering of any non-standard delivery circumstances that may apply, as additional delivery charges from £60 for UK customers and from £165 for European customers will apply to i) deliveries above the first floor, ii) deliveries requiring more than two delivery crew, iii) deliveries requiring a small van for access and iv) deliveries in any other exceptional circumstances. We will advise you of any applicable additional delivery charges when placing your order or as soon as reasonably possible thereafter. For more information, please contact Customer Services*.
- For Standard Home deliveries of Furniture, Upholstery, wallpaper, Fabric and both Lighting and Mirrors we will provide you with an estimated week our carrier will contact you to arrange delivery.
- The Product with the longest time to completion may determine your estimated delivery week.
- For all stock products we endeavour to deliver within 2 to 5 working days of accepting your order.
- Standard Made to Measure will be delivered within approximately 4 to 6 weeks, unless otherwise stated.
- Selected Made to Measure Upholstery available on 28 days delivery and selected Made to Measure Curtains and Blinds on 7 or 14 working days delivery are subject to availability, and cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note, time scales for international orders will vary.
- Any delivery dates specified are estimates and time is not to be made of the essence. We regret that specific delivery dates and times cannot be agreed when placing your order.
- We are not liable for any delays and/or failures in delivery if we cannot gain access to the delivery address or under any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- Multiple types of Products may be delivered separately.
- We offer international delivery in selected countries please see speak to our customer services team to get more details.
International Delivery- Standard Home Furnishings, Wallpaper, Fabric and made to measure products
- We endeavor to deliver Standard Home Furnishings within 5 to 7 working days of accepting your order.
- We endeavor to deliver made to order furniture and upholstery within 8 to 10 weeks, but you will be notified about the exact delivery when you place your order.
- Standard Made to Measure will be delivered within approximately 4 to 6 weeks, unless otherwise stated.
- Selected Curtains and Blinds on 3 weeks delivery are subject to availability, and cannot be guaranteed.
- Items over 1.75m in length and paint are not available for international delivery.
- All parcels must be signed for and acknowledged on delivery.
- If no one is available to accept delivery, we will attempt another delivery and hold your parcel for up for 7 days.
- If we are unable to deliver after 7 days, we will consider the delivery as failed and your parcel will be returned to Tallantyre Ltd..
- On receipt of a failed delivery, Tallantyre Ltd. shall refund the order value less the delivery charge.
Risk of Damage and Title in Property
We bear the risk of loss or damage to the Products until they are delivered. The Products will only belong to you once payment has been made in full. Until full payment is received, we may ask you to return the Products to us at any time. If you return the Products to us for any reason, they will become our property and our risk when we receive them.
* WALLPAPER. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns of part orders of Wallpaper. Full orders can be returned with a full refund within 14 days of receipt. Please call if you need additional assistance calculating quantities of wallpaper to avoid over or under estimations.
Once Standard Home Furnishings are dispatched, you have the right to return with a full refund within 14 days of receipt.
When returning Products please return unused and with the original packaging. Products cannot be returned once assembled/part assembled, unless in compliance with your statutory rights.
When returning Products please return unused and with the original packaging. Products cannot be returned once assembled/part assembled, unless in compliance with your statutory rights. As many of our products are of a bespoke nature we cannot issue refunds on items which have been cut for you, this includes poles, tracks, fabrics and part orders of wallpaper.
For Products purchased via Ecommerce, we ask that you exercise reasonable care while examining the Products by not assembling where possible.
If you need to amend or cancel your Made to measure Upholstery, Non made to measure Upholstery or Furniture order, you may only do so up to 48 hours after you have placed your order by contacting Customer Services*. Thereafter we reserve the right to charge you up to 25% of the value of the amended/cancelled Product.
Once received, these Products cannot be cancelled unless confirmed defective by a Tallantyre Ltd. appointed inspector, or in compliance with your statutory rights.
Upholstery and Furniture can only be returned by contacting Customer Services* to discuss collection.
Furniture and Non-made to measure Upholstery purchased via Distance Selling may be cancelled or returned at any time up to 7 working days from the day after receipt by informing us within that period that you wish to do so.
If after cancellation the Furniture or Non-made to measure Upholstery, purchased via Ecommerce has been delivered it must be kept in good condition. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Complete orders of wallpaper may be returned by contacting us within 14 days of receiving your order. We cannot accept returns of part of an order. Cut wallpaper, wallpaper ordered by the metre, can not be returned as it has been cut especially for you. This includes most of the Brian Yates Wallpapers.
Fabrics and trimmings are cut when ordered and so are not returnable. In some cases, we may be able to return full order to the supplier for a 25% restocking fee, please contact us and we will enquire as to whether this is possible.
Occasionally faults occur in wallpaper and fabrics. Please contact us on 01670 517214 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Saturday if you notice a fault. Please inspect all fabrics before cutting as we cannot consider cut fabrics for return. Please inspect all rolls of paper for faults before hanging and once hanging has begun keep a look out for any faults you may have missed.
Defect and Damage
On delivery, it is your responsibility to inspect and report to Customer Services* any visible damage/defect to the Products and to your property. Do not leave products wrapped and unchecked. All visible damage should be reported within a reasonable timeframe, we consider this to be within 3 days of delivery .If you believe our Products are of an unsatisfactory quality, please contact Customer Services* as soon as reasonably possible and treat the Product with care while your claim is being investigated.
For Furniture, Made to measure Upholstery, Non made to measure Upholstery and MTM products, we reserve the right to inspect and remedy on site any reported issues, in compliance with your statutory rights.